Monday, August 18, 2008

Entry from March 6, 2007

It was just a matter of time I guess before someone else's trash came along and mucked up my site. I'd like to apologize to anyone who managed to see that nasty comment left by flyingstar. If anyone has anything to discuss with me about anyone on my friends list, all I ask is that you use the email button over there. Comments such as those that were left should have been left in private , not drug out for all to see. I understand people are going to have tiffs with others but damn dont drag them into someone else's area! I especially am pissed that it was left in my comments box!

For everyone's info...Ive never had a problem with LBR. All she's asked for is friendship and never anything more. So long as she keeps it like that, she'll remain on my friends list. However, flyingstar darling...you couldnt be bothered to contact me before or become friends....then you drag this bile in and mess up my site. This wont be tolerated. You'll notice your comment has been deleted and you wont be allowed to leave them anymore as I've gone to your site and hit ignore. Keep it up and you'll end up being my first report.

No comments: