Sunday, August 17, 2008

Entry from October 11, 2006

So...Inquiring minds want to know...

Want to know what? How many licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll brand Pop? No. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if the woodchuck could chuck wood? No (but try typing THAT 5 times fast!!). This one is more along the lines of the bustier question from August.

How many idiots does it take to order a prescription medicine?

*Laffz* I called WallyWorld today to see if the pharmacy got ahold of my dr to see what to do with the Junel prescription now that the company doesnt make that formula any longer and was informed that my refill was ready and waiting for me. The 21 day formula too, with no iron. I asked the pharmacist (Im guessing that's who answered the phone) how they managed to get a refill of it since my husband called on Saturday and was told it was no longer made. She had no idea and wanted to know who he spoke to. I told her I'd find out.

You'd think that if a pharmacy KNOWS they have at least one person that uses a certain medication coming to their store, they'd make sure it is in stock. Am I right? I thought they tracked this stuff. You'd think that if you've filled the prescription that maybe for every refill you do, you'd make sure to note that you may need to re-order that particular item. At least the note would remind you to check it on order day. I learned from the last two months to not wait til the last day to do the refills just in case there's a problem. Granted Im sure they're busy and have beaucoup patients but damn. This has been every month now. Im thinking I need to order it the minute I take the last pill. Then they'd have a whole week to get their heads out of their asses and have the meds there. They may need a little KY though as it's a tight squeeze Im sure. Oh and incase they dont know...the KY's actually IN their department...on aisle 6....and they're outta the warming one so they'll need to make due with the plain ole regular stuff...

No comments: