Friday, August 15, 2008

Entry from October 13, 2005

Entry for October 13, 2005

Geeez. Finally getting this going. Please be patient as I am NOT used to working something of this calliber (sp?) yet...I may write on it for several days in a row and then nothing for weeks....it's just I get so damn sidetracked and easily now. Part of it is because I am in the midst of planning a wedding and Im very very happy *FINALLY*....part is...well...now that the divorce to that hateful man is over I guess I cant go on using that as an excuse much longer...but I digress. This wasnt the purpose of my first blog. It was to notice Im allowed only 5 locations in the "Where I've Lived" portion...now what's up with THAT?? How about us gypsies that have moved everywhere in God's green earth???
No no no...LOL ACTUAL REASON: At this point Im only doing it as therapy for myself. Please take note that some of my blogs more than likely will be of a heavy content, talking about my divorce and all. All I can say is, if it's too heavy (as it will eventually get to abuses of sorts) then maybe you may want to pass over it. However, if you recognize some of what I went thru in a friend or family member or even yourself...then get help. If this blog helps even one person out and shows then that they CAN escape the evil of an abuser and there IS hope, then the blog's purpose will have come to fruition...

Like the Phoenix....I shall rise again...better and stronger than ever...

No comments: