Friday, August 15, 2008

Entry from Nov 03, 2005

Entry for November 03, 2005

Had a dream a few days ago and have been feeling pretty good since then. It's rather odd I remembered it as I tend to forget them the minute I wake up. In my dream, my ex showed up with my mom to my wedding coming up in April. All I could think was...WTF??? Why'd she bring that jerk? Well in my dream the ex said something to the effect of wanting to see his beautiful wife and talk to her again. At this point Im thinking...well geeez...we're divorced...duh...! I told him that he came to the wrong place and that we werent married anymore. When he opened his mouth to talk I screamed at him to GET OUT...NOW! He tried to talk again and I yelled I SAID NOW! At which point he turned and walked away and turned back to the mirror I was near and proceeded to finish getting ready to go down the aisle. Weird dream Im tellin ya. It was the first one I've had were I wasnt in total terror of him. I believe it should be my last and that my subconcious will *finally* move on to my future (about damn time).

I think I figured out *why* I had the dream too. You see, Monday I had to call to see if I was supposed to pull jury duty or not. The courthouse I was scheduled to be in is a Criminal Court and I wasnt looking forward to that. I knew due to my divorce and the pain I went through there I would more than likely be excused from it. During the course of Sunday I had my mind on that and on plannin my wedding too. No surprise a dream like that showed up. I am just happy that I had dealt with the situation in the dream the way I did and didnt freak out like I normally would have. I am hoping it also means that he'll never trouble me again. The ex has a parole hearing this month and could feasibly be released from prison in December. I'd really hate it if he decided to make trouble for me....

No comments: